Hometown Cable is a fiber-to-the-home provider in the Coldwater, Ohio and St. Henry, Ohio areas. We offer a wide variety of telecommunications services from phone, television, and Internet. For additional information on the services we offer, please visit the appropriate pages using the navigation menu to the left or call our office at 419-678-4090 to talk with one of our friendly, helpful representatives.
New channels available for cable subscribers!
Hometown Cable is happy to announce the addition of two new channels to our already extensive selection! All of this for no additional cost (with paid subscription)!
The Blaze HD
Looking for more March Madness coverage! Sign into WatchTVEverywhere (included with your Hometown Cable Subscription) below for more March Madness! Other content will be added in the future providing more content from your favorite cable channels!
New feature for cable subscribers!
1. Click on the picture above.
2. Select NKTelco, Inc. as your service provider.
3. Click Register.
4. Complete "Subscriber Validation" and "New User Information". Your account number should be in CATV-XXX-XXXX format.
5. Click Register.
6. Click Create Account (up to 4 users may be added under on CATV account).
7. You will receive an activation email.
8. Click on the link in the email received from Watch TV Everywhere.
9. Your account is now activated.
Webmail and IE 9
Currently, Hometown Cable's normal webmail is not compatible with Internet Explorer. We strongly encourage you to use the latest Chrome or Firefox web browser.